ZNO 0.00% 2.3¢ zoono group limited

Mate I'm not a fan club boy and I'm not an upramper and I am...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 64 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    Mate I'm not a fan club boy and I'm not an upramper and I am definitely not a conspiracy theorist.
    I hold some shares of a company that I think are making inroads and I am aware how someone such as yourself can have an effect through a forum like this.
    For everyone who contributes there is maybe 1000 people watching and reading.
    So I then have to ask myself why would someone buy at around 35 cents which is when you showed up and then sell at 24 unless you didn't actually have any shares? Why would you take that hit?
    The last statement had some great figures on it and your out?
    The greatest risk I see here is you right now.
    Every business is a risk , the wind can change direction at any time but I feel the wind is blowing in the right direction here so please let it blow and stop trying to find problems until there is a one...
    Its fairly obvious this thing is slowly gaining traction.
    Last edited by Roddy66: 22/03/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZNO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236