ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 43 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    I picked up a few more on Friday as the medium/long term proposition reached irresistible levels. Here's my take:

A company in the position of ZNO i.e a newly listed company bringing a good product to a global market would normally have a speculative share price based on future growth potential. However in this case there is a strong argument for this being a good investment based on previous results alone.

By my calculations ZNO is now sitting on an annualized P/S of 7 and a P/E of 24, which for a company in their position its somewhat rare to even have positive earnings to be able to calculate a P/E. Between HY2017 and HY2018 they have grown 12 month profits by about $2 million which is about 6% of their market cap just in growth, with the majority in the last 6 months. Unbelievable.

Future Prospects:
    Any potential growth acceleration is basically a bonus, and yet its the most attractive aspect to me. The potential growth in China alone is a speculative buy. If they can execute their marketing effectively and properly explain the product's benefits to the Chinese it will be like A2 Milk all over again. Any day in the next few months they could be given the 300 Million households RBCGO deal. And then there's the Middle East/Korea etc.

I think marketing the 24 hour benefit to parents for their kids at school is a potential game changer. It's a market that directly relates to the product's unique properties. And if a superbug breaks out their product sales could explode.

None of this is priced in any more. It all comes for free with the shares.

The Stayzon disclosure is my only worry here. Not in it's material affect, but with AFR policing the ASX these days ala GSW, BIG, BUD etc every disclosure issue is being plastered on the front page of ten damming articles and killing the company's reputations. I sincerely hope management learn a lesson from this and disclose everything remotely material immediately.

In terms of charting its not looking great. I'm no chartist but I know bearish momentum when I see it. I'll never be able to pick the bottom, but we're now in territory where all the ducks line up and you won't find much better value on the market. If it falls more I'll be buying more.

IMO, DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZNO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236