ZNO 0.00% 2.3¢ zoono group limited

The Zoono retail product launch will be in approx 4 weeks &...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 955 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 86
    The Zoono retail product launch will be in approx 4 weeks & expected to be nationwide in 9 months. I've seen some of the promo material & the products look great. Very professional & modern looking with a great range of different applications from hand sanitiser to acne treatment & laundry treatment.

Being a person who spends a lot of time camping, hiking & working in the outback i'm looking forward to be able to buy & use Zoono products. Especially the clothes treatment & hand sanitiser (hiking for days without a shower your clothes/boots tend to become bacteria hotspots & a bit smelly!). I always buy the products i invest in wherever possible not only to support the company but also to personally roadtest them.

With Woolworths being in Aus & NZ i'd expect them to be the ideal retail partner for Zoono products but it may be that the Stayzon products need to be cleared before the rollout starts/completes?

The more i read about the zoono products & applications the more impressed i am.
    There is so much potential globally for just one of their applications (e.g water treatment filters) let alone all the others when combined & they are still coming up with new applications.
    Mould growth in housing in the top end for example is just accepted as 'part of living in the top end', but the use of Zoono to protect walls/ceilings in either construction or in situ could end this. This application has already tested & applied for use in Costa Rica on a hotel path & works.

With Paul Hyslop as the CEO of Zoono who is so passionate & committed about his company imo Zoono is in good hands & has potentially a fantastic future. DYOR.

It just amazes me that a company such as ZNO that is profitable with so much growth potential is at such a low valuation compared to the likes of WHA & BUB that won't be profitable for a couple years. China is so 'fashionable' at the moment that the 'herd' seem to be blinkered to other possibilities. If ZNO starts getting on the radar of the analysts & bloggers i'm sure it will take off to a much higher multiple with such low liquidity. Doing a quick search on Motley Fool ZNO has never been mentioned, although that may not be such a bad thing

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZNO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236