ZNO 0.00% 2.3¢ zoono group limited

The lower gap you refer to is of the break-away variety, caused...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,009 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    The lower gap you refer to is of the break-away variety, caused by the impulsive breakout on huge volume. At the time, it may not have been obvious, and the ASX Speeding ticket and reply tend to obscure the matter; but the China deal was announced only a few days later, leading to another "Aware" query from the ASX.
    Anyway, whether the deal had been leaked early or merely "guessed right" by some early buyers, many would consider the announcement a game changer.
    I'd never say never, but I remain unconcerned if this particular gap remains open for years.
    Today's trading makes me even more relaxed about holding. The volume is still underwhelming, but the price pushing higher could indeed suggest that yesterday's Low was all about closing that higher gap. A***mazing!
    ZNO pm 12-01-18.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZNO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236