ZNO 0.00% 2.3¢ zoono group limited

I absolutely agree with you Sydshare! and we all know Timing is...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 8 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    I absolutely agree with you Sydshare!
    and we all know Timing is everything!
    Syd, the more I thought about it the more I could imagine if ( hope he already has) Paul approached the media and said:  ‘What if I told you we have a range unique anti bacterial and anti microbial range of products (Approved: GermFree24 exceeds EN1500 - the European Standard adopted by the World Health Organisation (WHO) for the threshold of Surgical Hand Rub.) including  Hand sanitizer that is environmentally friendly which kills germs & virus immediately  and (including: ….)  that stays on hands and keeps working for 24hrs and a non-toxic, anti microbial surface spray that lasts for up to 30 days… available to everyone but is NOT currently being used by the NHS!’
    Imho if that understanding of Zoono was taken up by talk-back shows, current affair programs etc. Not only would Zoono receive the attention it deserves and the general population start using the products, but popular opinion might persuade the NHS to actually start using it. Popular opinion is a powerful force.
    The spread of pathogens and epidemics will continue to create major health issues around the world. Every year we’re faced with a new outbreak worse than this one in the UK which should / could potentially make Zoono products a household necessity around the globe and potentially turning this company with its unique range of amazing products into to unicorn!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZNO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236