AXT 0.00% 1.4¢ argo exploration limited

Interesting times ahead. Drill date looming upon us. Feels like...

1. 52 Posts.
    Interesting times ahead. Drill date looming upon us. Feels like this thread is a reflection of the share price. Im looking forward to some positive announcements around the corner. I think that's just what this share price needs to raise a bit of interest and get it moving back in the right direction. Personally I was hoping for some more interest than what is been shown at the moment. In the aid of the spiraling SP let's all get some positive discussions together. Does anyone know long will the first round of drilling takes?! How soon can we expect meaningful results?! I know nothing about the drilling process so any insight would be great. All the best to all holders. If uv been holding this long no point in losing faith now! Bring this one home Xstrata!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236