AXT 0.00% 1.4¢ argo exploration limited

xstrata is here, page-9

1. 83 Posts.
    Gunshow,

The company next doors is called Gunson Resource (Ticker: GUN - I think).

Have looked at them a little bit. What I find interesting about their presentations is that they emphasize their other projects much more than highlighting the JV (despite the fact that Xstrata seems to be going ahead with investing the complete amount they need to to get their ownership stake up according to the JV terms).

My only complaint with how things have worked out for AXT is that I was getting a bit too greedy and had an order between 6 and 7 cents to pick up shares. A week or so more without announcement and I might've picked them up. Oh well.... a good problem to have!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236