AXT 0.00% 1.4¢ argo exploration limited

xstrata is here, page-8

1. 326 Posts.
    YEah technicals suggest 13c, then 16c and the fibs target 19-22c.

So I think 16c next week with upside to 19-22c. Results to send it into blue sky.

Mate I am sooooo confident on good copper results, so under explored and the argo hold just scratched the surface.

Given the shares on issue, AXT wil jump in gaps and is multi bagger potential.

Doe anyone remember the name of the company next door to us that xstrata is JV'ing with aswell?? I thought it started with C... ??? I know Xstrata is JV'ing in a adjoining tenement aswell... putting in around 30 mill in that area, potential take overs on both tenements.

Can anyone remember the company next door? dam if i can remember...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236