AXT 0.00% 1.4¢ argo exploration limited

I thought it might be good to bring people up to speed.......

1. 52 Posts.
    I thought it might be good to bring people up to speed.... "Intercept Hill

Situated in World Class IOCG mineralised Province of South Australia which contains Olympic Dam, Oak Dam, Prominent Hill & Carrapateena. Intercept Hill is ~ 70km south of the Olympic Dam Cu-U-Au operation. Area ~ 25km west of the new Carrapateena IOCG discovery and ~5km respectively east and south-west of Winjabbie and Oak Dam deposits.

Strategically positioned, grossly under explored, highly fertile acreage. Potential for major deposit. Prospective for Olympic Dam-style gold, copper and uranium in basement, copper and Sedex-style lead-zinc-silver deposits in cover rocks. Known and proven, essentially untested, gold, copper and base metal mineralization within tenements; Uranium and REE anomalous Fe-oxide altered basement rocks present.

Area is immediately adjacent to, and includes part of, the Emmie Bluff Cu resource (25Mt @ 1.3% Cu, depth 400m with an insitu value of $A3 billion); mineralization is open into EL3084. Potential for major extension into Argo's tenement. Drilling in and adjacent to EL3084 has located basement Cu of Olympic Dam style (to 2.4% Cu) at 800+m depths."

Source: http://www.australian-shares.com/mining/AXT

I'd be getting a price before these levels are non existent... Exciting times! Good pickup gunshot on the Aussie Bulls recommendation... Definite no brainer! Our patience will Hopefully be rewarded with some ery blue skies!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236