AXT 0.00% 1.4¢ argo exploration limited

xstrata is here, page-13

1. 326 Posts.
    Aussie Bulls has AXT as a "BUY IF"...

If we open higher or close above Friday its a BUY.

I think a run to 16c (which I think where they SHOULD be at NOW) is possible next week.

This one is only just warming up! Drilling is going to be HUGE!

Levels to watch are 13c, 16c and then 19-22c Fib extention range. Break 22c and then we are 29c, after that blue sky and drill results will determind what it goes to.

Its a LONG way a way, but AXT has $1.00+ potential on good grades found by Xstrata. Xstrata are clearly looking to set up opperations in that area JV'ing up the road with Gunson Resources. AXT's tenement is MUCH MUCH better than Gunson IMO. AXT's 3D data is extremely exciting.

Even when chatting to the MD, he stated there us every possibility Xstrata will be tapping him on the shoulder in the future asking how much to hand over the tenement. Honestly, with just 82 mill shares on issue, Xstrata is likely to just take over. This is likely to happen people! VERY likely!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236