ELK 0.00% 1.4¢ elk petroleum limited

370, at present - I do not think its "investable" b/c the preff...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,607 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80

at present - I do not think its "investable" b/c the preff shares get a return, while the ord's get very very little (oil price dependant ......circa above 65 ....) ......

if they get the AB punters to agree to redeem preff's (at premia .......lol), then the total capital requirement is circa 260mUS ........

imho - this is "why" we have seena 6 month delay (basically hoping that grieve would come good - so that it could be incld in the borrowing base......)

as ive previously said - this is a (very) high risk play ........and value is dependant upon OP and gas prices ........its also depednat upon grieve.......and also further redevelopment of Aneth........

there is "value" ........but very high risk .....

the question is "how much" of the value does ELK management have to give up to get the thing back on a reasonable financial footing ........

I rekon it will take some more (equity) capital .....and hence il be waiting !

rgds
    V_H

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236