AXT 0.00% 1.4¢ argo exploration limited

Hold on boyz it's gonna be a rough ride.... I take assurance in...

1. 52 Posts.
    Hold on boyz it's gonna be a rough ride.... I take assurance in the fact that some action is happening fairly soon and we know this due to Gunshows good work. Gotta take the risk with the reward, with the big drops comes the huge gains. At the moment the broader market has retreated and wondering what's going on with all the different crisis' around the world. In a month or so, God willing, hopefully it will all be a thing of the past. AXT seems like it's been forgotten for now but once the broader market catches on that the lil explorer with the JV is onto something us holders will also think of this period as a thing of the past. Stay calm fellas, use your head not your hearts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236