AXT 0.00% 1.4¢ argo exploration limited

Mate, The sell orders have been tiny, likely manipulation or...

1. 326 Posts.
    Mate,

The sell orders have been tiny, likely manipulation or possibly margin calls given the size.

Nothing of great concern to me...

I am holding a lot and a good friend of mine is holding nearly enough to make the top 20 shareholders now after getting more.

We are certainly remaining very confident in this JV and Argo.

This is the type of stock given its minimum shares on issue that will be very volitile and move in big movements.

The sells today were manipulation imo, the seller could have sold at 0.085 instead of 0.080 which shows to me he proberly sold to reduce the share price, likely sold to himself.

I wouldn't worry about it... it will happen. My average buy in price is 10c and I am happy that, it is undervalued. Sure could have got some cheaper, but oh well...

AXT will move in big jumps, I lost thousands off my holding today because the drop, not worried at all. In one day this can reverse 10c+

Drilling to start in the next 4 weeks ;) good times ahead!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236