GIR 0.00% $5.43 giralia resources nl

worries, page-7

1. 11,072 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 55
    Vasilly...development timelines and other stock holding are regularly mentioned in company presentations and the 'about Giralia' summary at the tail end of announcements. I'm sure you will find them with 10min research.

How do you define cheap Vasilly? On an EV per resource tonne basis, GIR have been extraordinarily cheap at various times in recent months, most recently when the initial McPhee Creek resource was announced (and very well flagged here). Currently not so cheap. But, next resource upgrade, they are likely to be cheap again on am EV per resource tonne basis.

Also remember that as infrastructure arrangements are announced (assuming they are announced), the stock should re-rate upwards as well, as the likelihood of them getting into production improves. A combination of resource upgrades and infrastructure arrangements being put in place could be powerful drivers for continued re-rating over time.

Re FMG...you'd have to ask them what their intentions are or aren't, but I'm of the understanding they aren't flush with funds in any case. Nothing to stop mine gate sales of our Mt Webber (or McPhee Creek) ore to them for blending I suppose. The Mt Webber lump might be of particular interest.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GIR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.