RBY 0.00% 0.9¢ rockeby biomed limited

Yep, finally.I wonder if my complaint letter re:RBY written to...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 106 Posts.
    Yep, finally.

I wonder if my complaint letter re:RBY written to ASX last week had something to do with this. Maybe it has!

Alexjo, its all in risk of investing in those small volatile comapanies.

Made $14k previous year. Lost $40k with this Rockeby-Sh!t.

Dumping all prior to the FY09 if RBY still afloat and hope for a decent tax refund on capital loss.

Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas, particularly to all the struggling investors and their families.

Merry Christmas Dr Tan!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RBY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236