CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. BLJ
    276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14

Well, that'll do me.  I give in.....

What is it with the ASX and these results.  Some companies churn our shitresults and the SP goes ballistic (upwards) and then this cash cow STOpublishes these amazing results and we see red......couple that with POOovernight and why don't we see green.....?  Chuck in the increaseddividends of 6.2cents US (Which is 8 or 9 cents AU)....?  Free cashflow......? Declining debt....(Apart from sexy Quadrant purchase).....?

Even the so called experts understated the STO profit result by a huge amountso you can't tell these latest results are priced in.......

Quote “Underlying profit for 2018 rose to $727 million, whichthe company said is a record figure, from $318 million a year earlier. Fouranalysts on an average had expected underlying profit of $609.5 million,according to Refinitiv data.

Oh well I guess I'll just keep holding and reaping the benefits of capitalgrowth and yield, shouldn't complain really.........

Yours Confusingly....?
    BLJ

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236