STO 1.16% $6.84 santos limited

Mindful of the number of additional shares issued in two rights...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 15 Posts.
    Mindful of the number of additional shares issued in two rights issues every time I look at the 5 year historical price graph. Over 2bn, now that is a lot of shares over which to distribute a dividend and when it comes the cents per share it might be disappointing for that reason. Additionally, with payouts only in a "target a range of 10% to 30% payout of free cash flow generated per annum" I have low expectations of how the market may react to the dividend when it comes. That being said I like debt repayments and keeping powder dry for Narrabri if the get a green light.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236