IGS 0.00% 0.3¢ international goldfields limited...

Why ??, page-74

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5,656 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Who corporately manage IGS? Okap!

And what is the Address of IGS. 1 Havelck st. The same address as Okap.

And who is a Director of IGS.
    David Tasker. The PR guy for ever Okap stock as far as I'm aware!

And who is the Company secretary of IGS? Jane Flegg.
    Was/is also company secretary to CCC, BMZ, RRS, PNE, KAB and the chief finance officer of one Okap ventures.
    She was also the Company secretary of International goldfields. No. Not this one. IGC.
    But you could be forgiven for confusing the two as Tony Sage was also a Director along with 3 other Okap company related directors.
    You remember them Macca. They sold 5% of the T farms with an undisclosed court band on exploration to NKP (Okap) before the undisclosed constitutional court case took them away.

IGS has listed in their 2014 2015 annual report a impairment of a loan to and company called International petroleum IPO. Sage and Timis. (Twice convicted heroin dealer)
    Does anyone want to guess what International goldfields IGC. Changed their name too?
    IGS is not the only company to have to impaired loan to IPO.
    Range also gave IPO a $8m unsecured loan. Director of RRS? Peter Landua. Okap ventures.

I also note the CFE (Sage) Gave an $8m secured loan to Timis which looks like will also be noted as impaired

So given the multi layered connections directors, Company secretary and the never ending money go round. I would say this very much is an Okap ventures company!

I would say the history of the people involved and how they conduct business. Is very much relevant to IGS's future.

They have already ran this company into the ground. The only thing on there books is a now small % of a gold mine.
    More than likely. Nothing back from the $4m unsecured loan to Santa Fe. They really like this unsecured loans. Did you notice that?
    They have no WG.
    No money in the bank.
    Over a million more debt than assets!

Gosh this looks like an Okap company!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.