IGS 0.00% 0.3¢ international goldfields limited...

Hi MACCA, no you don’t have to qualify your posts, I am not...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,857 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 79
    Hi MACCA, no you don’t have to qualify your posts, I am not questioning the validity of most of what you posted, just noting the difference between what you posted and what Tasker signed off on in the quarterly. It is not the same. I am questioning wether it’s up to you or IGS to announce what you posted, assuming any of it is accurate. I will give you the benefit of doubt, although your post could be “second hand directors speak”.

Sorry, there was one question re: your contact with Strauss, was it by a phone interview or email, no need to answer if you do not wish to.

The way I see it, by you offering up contact details for Sage, Tasker and Strauss in order for me to validate your posts, I can only come to the conclusion that they are the ones that you have been talking to (1), so they do not mind you “sharing” the information they gave to you? As long as you don’t mention their names? Remember don’t mention names.
    [You did say you contacted Strauss, so he must be ok with his name being mentioned]

Sage, apparently the new owner of IGS can say what ever he likes about IGS and WG and then you defend Sage by saying that he was misquoted? How did you know what he said or meant, when he was misquoted? (2)

1 - It appears that KIWI67 has come to the same conclusion.
    2 - There are a lot of rhetorical questions in the above, so no answers are required.

May the force be with you.....

[The phrase was often used as individuals parted ways or in the face of an impending challenge.]

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236