IGS 0.00% 0.3¢ international goldfields limited...

Broken record? Do you get how many posters like you I have...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5,656 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Broken record?
    Do you get how many posters like you I have struck over the last 5 years?
    No offence. But you're a pime a dozen.

If you can come on this boards and tell people that you do not care about a 2.4b dilution event and then a consolidation. Then you have already dig your grave in my opinion.

The SI's in these stock are here for a quick 20-30%. They are not investors and do not hold. They will pump and dump and pick more up on the next CR at a cheaper price plus options and will tell you anything to sell to you!

I'm not here for you!

So I will just tell you what I always tell postes like you.

There are 3 things that are certainties with Okap stocks.

One missed time line after another
    dilution, dilution, dilution.
    and KIWI67

Get use to it!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236