IGS 0.00% 0.3¢ international goldfields limited...

Why ??, page-42

1. 5,656 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    This is hot copper. Everyone has the right to their opinion. You might what to consider that I have done, been and research everything these guys have touch since Dec 2010.

I have been fortunate to have been connected to an ex hedge fund manager who could see clearly what they were doing. A mining expert in start ups. A senor Accountant at a very large firm who got the names of vendors and the Sub structures, and the Australian women of the year and many other very smart people. I was contacted by a UK group for help with information on Range. As they put a case together to take PL to court.

You on the other hand seem to be blind to the people running this. To the fact that they have already run this company into the ground.
    Inter loans to Sages other company's IOP. The same company Range gave $8m to, Never to be seen again.
    Given away $4m dollars to Santa fe. Never to be seen again on an unsecured loan.

Ever Company. EVER COMPANY! Has ended the same way!
    2013-2014. 8 run out of the same office.

How many are still trading. Just you and CTR!

So you might want to consider that I know a whole lot more than you do on this group and have been right to date! Fact!

You invest in small cap's. You invest in management!

Sage & Okap!
    nuff said!
    Last edited by Kiwi67: 20/11/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.