IGS 0.00% 0.3¢ international goldfields limited...

yes buy more at .001 if you can, id pay .003, which i have, if...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 4,881 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    yes buy more at .001 if you can, id pay .003, which i have, if there is a dilution, which happened not too long ago, if the have WG in the belt, IGS shares will be a thing of the past, its my opinion, but think of this,

If IGS says WG is now ours, we are having a dilution, which is good, we all know WG is going to rake up a bucket load of sales $$$in MM, its already approved in certain area and im sure if i was a managing director, gId be on the case with every medical practitioner and retailer of MM that IGS is active have crops and processing MM Oil.....sheet, id be in this stock, and I beleve that is where its all going, so please stop BAGGING the stock, IF you have already lost $$$$$ on it, SORRY, but lets be positive, IGS is on a WINNER here, let it pan out, yes its taking some time to get WG over the line, but IGS will not give up on this, MM is the future

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236