ICQ 0.00% 29.5¢ icar asia limited

I am waiting to see if that opportunity arises. I know a lot of...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,141 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 166
    I am waiting to see if that opportunity arises. I know a lot of people will be anchored on that 65c price that the last cap raise was priced at, and it will be interesting to see how shareholders react if that price is breached.

I'm not too worried if they breakeven in late 2017 or 2018—it makes only a minor difference to what I think the company is worth. I think the potential is great enough and their position is good enough to take advantage of it to make the current prices very compelling.

The problem I see that investors have with these early growth companies is that they get too focused on how much it will be earning in the next 12-24 months, not where it's likely to be five, six, seven or more years out.

As a result, they get freaked out with all the setbacks that are probably inevitable for companies still very much in the early stages.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236