CAH 0.00% $1.71 catalpa resources limited

Tonymc, thank you for inviting me on board. Look at the history...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 549 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Tonymc,

thank you for inviting me on board.

Look at the history of some failing m&a in the gold business. SBMs BGM failed, BGMs (now UML) BCD was a disaster.

I admit I am not really too excited about the deal SBM proposed to CAH, because CAH has many problems that should be solved before. It is not a good time to get over-exited about such m&a.

There is nothing like a "cheap" company. No more now. This times are gone. The cream piece of the cake is gone some years ago. CAH is not cheap at this prices.

Nevertheless, it is important for all companys to grow and if you throw companys together you can save some money resp.managemenent and general costs. Australia is not the best pick about gold companys. Costs are incredibly high.

That is why I like to diversify and invest in low cost countries too. My best horse in the stable is Apogee Silver in bolivia. I bought shares for 10 cent and am looking for a tenbagger at least. As what australia means for me, I have shares in Lynas, Arafura, Unity Mining and St Barbara. Most of my investment goes to Lynas. Check it out. It is just gorgeous.

GLTA

Five

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236