CAH 0.00% $1.71 catalpa resources limited

Five, I'm certainly not excited!!!! True share prices do plunge...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 545 Posts.
    Five, I'm certainly not excited!!!! True share prices do plunge if the takeover fails. But I think Catalpa is safely insured from a share price plunge. Info will be be released over the coming weeks about other suitors. This process will take months and we will be getting a much improved q'tly report. I would rather be sailing alone till at least the end of this year. If I had the dough I would be buying more Catalpa shares because I personally cannot see the share price plunging below $1.70

Five, It's about time you jumped ship and came aboard the Catalpa. We'll be happy to have you on board. If your deal does not get up and we find a more attractive bed partner you guys are on your own again. It's a non-brainer Five. Compare the upside of both companies and you might just jump ship.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236