AQO 0.00% 27.5¢ ambassador oil and gas limited

Taken from todays ann are 2 paragraphs that really get me...

1. 8,134 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    Taken from todays ann are 2 paragraphs that really get me excited.

"Ambassador has now short listed parties which have submitted non binding offers to farm in to Ambassador’s 100% owned permit PEL 570 in the Cooper basin to exploit the significant unconventional gas potential of the permit. Negotiations and associated due diligence is continuing"

"Ambassador has short listed parties which have submitted non binding offers to farm-in to Ambassador’s 100% owned permit PEL 570 in the Cooper basin to exploit the significant unconventional gas potential. Ambassador expects these negotiations to continue in the current quarter. If successfully concluded the farm-in process has the potential to create substantial shareholder value."

Clearly we have several offers on the table by companies wishing to farm into our lease and clearly the company knows exactly what the offers are and what kind of $$$ we are talking about which has me wondering just how big are these offers for the company to make a statement like this, "If successfully concluded the farm-in process has the potential to create substantial shareholder value."

So if they accept the largest offer on the table at present and it goes thorugh then it would be obvious to expect a "substantial" increase in shareholder value.

Im excited about the language used in the ann today and potential deals that lay infront of us!

Still have over $8 million in the back as well!

With BPT and STO just to name a few with leases next door to ours one would think a possible take over may be on the cards as well by either of these companies???

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AQO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.