RMS 1.30% $2.27 ramelius resources limited

You people carry on like I've been burnt some how out of trading...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 11,185 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2609
    You people carry on like I've been burnt some how out of trading RMS and EXU. I have made money on both stocks.

I'm not learning anything here. The company is overvalued, has not set out any clear and quantifiable plan for Marda or for Tampia, just fluff in the presentations about Marda being "intergrated" into the mine plan and no firm timelines or costing on any of it.

Nothing has changed other than the share price. Company will print high ASIC for March quarter at EM IMO, Mt Magnet uncertain, Vivien won't last all that much longer (hopefully Shannon works for shareholders). Lot's of CapEX and exploration spend for the March quarter will see cash levels drop (that is my call...they can't keep fudging that because of the delays in closing deals and approvals this quarter).

You can come back and call me out on this call if I'm wrong, but I doubt I will be.

Then if you calculate the P/E ratio based on March quarter results (can't do that though as they are not oblidged to report profit on a quarterly basis) the P/E would look even more astronmical.

Nothing to learn here except that the markets are well tuned to keeping their bubbles alive selling over priced stock to the big money mangers who just don't care about fundementals. Cosy deals for fees and the stock gets landed into the hands of funds where the investors are passive and removed and have no idea.

Good luck with it. Esh
    Last edited by eshmun: 21/03/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.27
Change
-0.030(1.30%)
Mkt cap ! $2.514B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.27 $2.29 $2.22 $7.884M 3.493M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3771 $2.26

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.28 319256 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236