RMS 1.30% $2.27 ramelius resources limited

I can't believe I'm having this conversation. You agree that the...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 11,185 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2609
    I can't believe I'm having this conversation. You agree that the share price is 86.5 cents, right.

Now go to page 15 of RMS's auditors report for the half year ending Dec 2018 here

https://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20190220/pdf/442rmgx0nb8zm4.pdf

and then look at the "Income statement and statement of other comprehensive income", then look down to the 11th row of that table and you will see the basic "earning per share" of 0.9 cents for the half year ending Dec 2018.

If you don't have your head around what earnings are you are truly in trouble, they are profit per share.

https://www.myaccountingcourse.com/financial-ratios/earnings-per-share

"Earning per share (EPS), also called net income per share, is a market prospect ratio that measures the amount of net income earned per share of stock outstanding. In other words, this is the amount of money each share of stock would receive if all of the profits were distributed to the outstanding shares at the end of the year."

If all PROFITS were distributed to the outstanding shares at the end of the year.

Talk about getting spoon fed. Esh

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.27
Change
-0.030(1.30%)
Mkt cap ! $2.514B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.27 $2.29 $2.22 $7.884M 3.493M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3771 $2.26

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.28 319256 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236