RMS 1.30% $2.27 ramelius resources limited

Compliment very generous considering I've been putting the boot...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,246 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 88
    Compliment very generous considering I've been putting the boot in a bit .
    Thanks .
    My thought has always been , I trust the board to follow the most economic option and I suspect that will be a standalone Tampia mill .
    I regard trucking as a fallback option .
    What I'm reading seems to make me believe that management consider both options open .
    They did list the standalone option first .
    I can't read what you are seeing in the disclaimer .Seems just covering themselves to me .

You were pretty gung ho about EXU deposits , until RMS took over , and RMS paid quite a lot per oz for EXU so they obviously valued it fairly highly too .
    Part of RMS present allure has got to be the unrealised potential of EXU tenements and I'm hoping for big things there .
    Buts thats just my viewpoint .
    I do find it valuable to read someones posts who doesn't agree with me and questioning is a useful process .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.27
Change
-0.030(1.30%)
Mkt cap ! $2.514B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.27 $2.29 $2.22 $7.884M 3.493M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3771 $2.26

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.28 319256 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236