TLS 0.76% $3.92 telstra group limited

Ash,i don't follow tpg but my guess is they are absolutely...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5,646 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 160
    Ash,i don't follow tpg but my guess is they are absolutely saying that in order to get the accc to approve merger.They have spent $1.3b on was it 60 mgz of 700 spectrum,well done a world record.They bought a reasonable quantity of 3.6ghz.They own most of vodafones mobile infrastructure and control much of vodafones customer base thru re selling vodafones mobile.
    But the accc has no idea of business and tpg shareholders should understand what they r dealing with regarding the accc.
    Telstra shareholders should by now understand they can't trust the accc or both sides of govt.Hence my push for tls to diversify earnings especially considering current technology changes that clearly provide tls with an advantage to disrupt profitable sectors.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.92
Change
-0.030(0.76%)
Mkt cap ! $46.33B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.95 $3.95 $3.90 $69.01M 17.63M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 271136 $3.91

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.92 282151 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236