TLS 0.76% $3.92 telstra group limited

Grow Rich sry I thought u were referring to tls's past solar...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5,646 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 160
    Grow Rich sry I thought u were referring to tls's past solar /wind investments.
    hmm yep any investment tls makes to increase is presence in energy is very good.300mw's is reasonable.
    They suggest one investment could power 220,000 regional homes.They suggest its their policy to become a more active participant in the energy market ?,what does that mean?.
    Its all good even though i don't like wind and imo only solar absolutely has a place in the energy market but should not b on a massive scale for various reasons imo only.
    But the more tls invests in energy the better ,although currently any energy they feed into the grid tls will obviously use use.

So i'm going to state my obvious response,all or most of tls's energy production from current agreements and this request by tls for tenders in the new 300mw plant imo only increases the chances of tls potentially investing in these nuclear modules in nsw if they become PC if lathams private members bill is successful.
    imo the advantages ie ability to increase energy production by adding modules,its base load,tls clearly understands the threat energy costs are and forecast threat,no carbon emissions,reduced and reducing nuclear waste ie re use developments.I believe tls will do the maths and possibly get involved as political attitudes towards these no carbon emission modules change.
    Bottom line,it may take time but latham could reduce that time drastically and i may get my tls energy retail division but probably when chairman retires or is replaced,penn ? maybe could b convinced then we have ben burge,i would b very interested in his opinion in the development of these modules.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.92
Change
-0.030(0.76%)
Mkt cap ! $46.33B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.95 $3.95 $3.90 $69.01M 17.63M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 271136 $3.91

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.92 282151 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236