TLS 0.76% $3.92 telstra group limited

Grow Rich,i have read the agreements tls has made in solar and...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5,646 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 160
    Grow Rich,i have read the agreements tls has made in solar and wind.Along with anz etc.
    I have no real issue with the solar plant agreement.But as posted i'm not a 'fan' of wind power for various reasons.Also i don't like the fact tls felt it was necessary to not disclose the wind investment when tls gave a figure on the solar plant investment.
    GR,these are chicken feed investments relative to tls's energy consumption and forecast energy consumption .

Tls has made some solid announcements in its network including platforms and partners.I particularly like the jv with thales for low altitude drone/air traffic control etc pivatol etcetc etc.

But as posted,in 3 months the upgrade of tls's extra $3b network capex will be complete and capex will return to 14% of sales compared to 18% ie a reduction of $1b pa.
    So imo now its time to use that network to disrupt profitable sectors as posted for 2 reasons,first to increase profit,second to protect tls against any future stupid govt policies or accc decisions especially if stupid accc says tpg must go it alone in mobile.ie i suspect the dh accc will hold tpg's hand in mobile development while restricting tpg regarding nbn.

GR
    -at&t partnered with a esport co.
    -origin selling nbn.
    -bhp looking to introduce domestic sales of gas.
    imo this is the just beginning of very lge co's diversifying their business models to take advantage of their competitive advantages ie bhp's gas reserves,origins customer base,at&t well just obvious because of 5g developments.
    As posted imo just a couple solid announcements and tls's share price would be above $4 in a heart beat,so fast fastrade better get his/her 5g connected ,just my opinion.
    ps again if one nation gets the balance of power in the nsw senate and lathams private members bill is passed and he gets to roll out these nuclear modules starting in nsw regional areas and the no carbon emission technology is accepted by voters and tls makes investments in this technology it will have a solid/material difference on tls's eps while providing tls with another competitive advantage over other telcos energy costs and open up retail energy potential.But as i feel tls 's energy bill trend is under estimated it would have the potential to seriously reduce tls's energy bill.I repeat last 2 years tls's energy bill 'increased' $200m,with the stupid govts energy policy combined with tls's increase in energy consumption these power bill shocks will continue.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.92
Change
-0.030(0.76%)
Mkt cap ! $46.33B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.95 $3.95 $3.90 $69.01M 17.63M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 271136 $3.91

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.92 282151 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236