TLS 0.76% $3.92 telstra group limited

Grow Rich,read an interesting article the other day ie optus won...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5,646 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 160
    Grow Rich,read an interesting article the other day ie optus won the coles business,telstra has the woolworths business.
    But what I found interesting ,and i find this hard to post,but actually the nbn business model makes sense but again in a limited roll out ie it is a combined optus /nbn bid using the nbn pipe,no lock in contract for coles ie coles can change to telstra with out changing pipes.ie real competition and common sense,but again just a little thought should have been put into nbn before roll out began.
    ps taking into account this is a business customer and my understanding is tls or optus were free to lay their own fibre to the 2400 coles stores,clearly this creates competition and will be interesting in the future if tls can win the coles business using the nbn pipes because of tls's superior 5g network and developing enterprise services when bundled with nbn.

Now why i really post,i'm confused about the $11b for this upgrade of snowy 2 ie having to pump water back up pipes using electricity so water can be stored for future power,something sounds weird ie using grid electricity to pump water back up..
    Especially when there are so many floods don't we have a water expert that can suggest a dam location to stop flooding in a specific area and doesn't require this weird pump requirement using grid electricity.
    LOL which brings me to tassy,yes that little piece of land down under.
    The govt has suggested a hydro dam 4800mgz ie real base load energy and the govt is looking for some one to help or fully fund it?.
    Also currently the govts are looking for some one to help fund power cables from tassy to DH victoria.
    Is this not an opportunity for tls's energy division led by ceo Ash to get real about energy production and become a partner with maybe another energy provider,super fund who ever in preference to the bs wind/solar tls energy agreements.
    ok time to step out side for a sauna.
    Our dh vic govt closed our coal power plants before replacing the base load energy,?
    ps Ash,u could always sneak in a couple of nuclear modules hidden under ground around the dam to boost electricity production.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.92
Change
-0.030(0.76%)
Mkt cap ! $46.33B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.95 $3.95 $3.90 $69.01M 17.63M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 271136 $3.91

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.92 282151 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236