TLS 0.76% $3.92 telstra group limited

Can i mention i don't agree with the tls 50/50 gender policy? or...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5,646 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 160
    Can i mention i don't agree with the tls 50/50 gender policy? or will i be arrested for saying so ,ie as per yr link to tls exchange.
    ps buffet,as most know is a good investor,ie in insurance,general equities,passive owner of businesses,100% owner of businesses.ie he and his board don't where blinkers like penn and chairman as to potential profitable business acquisitions in various forms.
    And guess his biggest  business ?,energy $8b profit after tax,berkshire total profit $24.7b.
    And berkshire doesn't have the synergies and competitive advantages tls does to enter the energy sector when the sector is screaming for investment,even if its passive with say red energy ie good enough for origin and nbn its good enough for tls and red energy..
    These are my issues with penn,not the development /investment in tls's 5g /seacable network.And the chairman brought the subject up of filling penn's imaginary $3b black hole is not easy,try energy?
    ps red energy also provides home solar/battery networks,2 real gas fired power stations etc hmm ,but how to fill a $3b black hole.?
    Sry GR,maybe tomorrow i'll be in a more positive mood.3.13 ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.92
Change
-0.030(0.76%)
Mkt cap ! $46.33B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.95 $3.95 $3.90 $69.01M 17.63M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 271136 $3.91

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.92 282151 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236