ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5,646 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 160
    Grow Rich,i really can;t be bothered googling to much on these 5g home modems,at least not yet.One google i did says tls has a 5g modem,whoo hoo,for me there are still probably more negatives than positives in trying to roll out 5g modems to homes.
    Obviously line of sight issues inside a home ie all the walls.and lets see the cost.
    imo the obvious commercial benefits of 3.6ghz are as posted,5g handsets,NAS,content and the iot's.
    For 5g modems to become commercially viable in homes after home is built is probably the last on the  list for 5g due to  the various 5g characteristics which provide the benefits imo only.
    Haven't forgotten,hmm goingpaper's IEM asx listed esport co verse tls giants,tls customer base,tls deep pockets,tls TSM interest,lol fascinating how this will develop.I expect tls to take the passive approach,but do they work with tsm maybe the giants club to develop tls esports in australia or maybe buy something like IEM with its gaming australian customer base and combine all above.
    As posted vis govt building a esports arena in melbourne park,hoyts and gfinity a esports arena in nsw.Prize money equal to super bowl ie 11m over seas and domestically growing.
    hmm,still haven't watched penns webcast but i will only to hear what he has to say on esports,nas,content and the iots.
    ps tls better not leave their finger IN like tls did with outdoor/indoor advertising and that french co.
    Gfinity appears to be a very lge esport UK co and they have already invested in the nsw esports arena.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.92
Change
-0.030(0.76%)
Mkt cap ! $46.33B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.95 $3.95 $3.90 $69.01M 17.63M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 271136 $3.91

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.92 282151 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236