ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5,646 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 160
    Ash,lol i'm confused,besides that i also don't understand these 5g posts.
    hmm where to start,clearly we are not talking fixed wireless 5g to the premise ?,aren't we talking 5g modems for last mile to the node  or 5g modems to connect to sml cells situated in various positions in streets.
    We can't be talking real 5g fixed premise connectivity like verizon because even verizon said the cost is US$4,200 to connect a premise.
    So here i go again out on a limb again,spectrum is finite tls must decide how to use their still limited 3.6ghz,but still a lot more than optus etc.
    So my observation is tls is heavily promoting 4glte what ever modems in premise,i guess they will be promoting (the limited) 3.6ghz 5g handsets when they get stocks.
    But my 2 cents is they will use the 3.6ghz for their NAS business and content and iot's combined with general 5g handsets.
    Bottom line we are not talking verizon with mmWave 26ghz 5g fixed premise wireless so i'm not sure what optus is promoting.
    ps i don't make the decision to add or trim lightly,i will not trim before ex dive date then i will see how sp looks ,tls still has a lot of restructuring costs that will effect fy20,maybe even fy21.ie tls is just beginning redundancies.But of course there are the other figures etc.
    Bottom line currently ebitda means nothing in tls forecasts,but imo only tls should be in a portfolio..
    The transition figures are becoming to complicated to attempt to follow.
    So as posted some catalysts short term i see as NAS etc profit growth due to 3.6ghz and 5g handset sales.
    When my batteries recharge i will post on goingpaper because of his interesting position in asx esport co IEM and my 2 cents how tls could develop their esport ambitions,maybe thru the giants and tls's customer base,TSM connection and 5g handsets etc.lol plus googled nsw and vic esport arenas ,clearly vic state  govt and nsw private business are taking esport arena's seriously as they should,thats vic state govt,gfinity and hoyts.
    I could ask where is tls's investment in a esport arena but i wont.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.92
Change
-0.030(0.76%)
Mkt cap ! $46.33B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.95 $3.95 $3.90 $69.01M 17.63M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 271136 $3.91

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.92 282151 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236