ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,211 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 129

Thanks GR and RBradley, I do hold TLS because of the 5G story. I view TLS as a speccy in some ways because of this. They are the best company in terms of a speccy to be successfull in this area. I  think most analyst see the same thing now even with the divvy downgrade. In many ways the recent price movement reflects that. TLS did kind of meet market expectations and hence even with the divvy downgrade it wasn't so bad. We've also been warned about the next 2 years, 2019/2020 being the most capex extensive period. Unlike benson, I'm not reducing, I believe we'll see a better story for TLS at least after 2020, then again, I've been wrong about the property downturn. I've predicted 2016, instead of 2018, So I'll add 2 more years and say 2022.  

To Maya.m, I'm sorry to hear you've lost a lot of divvy income due to this. I'm not an experienced trader, only started in 2015, but  TLS is not the only substantial holding I have. Have you considered ETFs?  VAS,VHY,VTS  are still positives for me and has gathered substantial greens as well. Even WPL, is returning substantial returns this time due to the Labor FC fiasco coming. And not to sound as cross promotion, the aussie econs as a whole will be subdued in the coming 2 years. We've really invested too much into housing in the last 20 years. I think some people will start looking at  sharemarket as a viable alternative then housing in the future.  Close to zero holding cost in terms of accounting/depreciation etc if you think about share investments vs properties. You really only need one house to live in. 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.92
Change
-0.030(0.76%)
Mkt cap ! $46.33B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.95 $3.95 $3.90 $69.01M 17.63M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 271136 $3.91

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.92 282151 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236