TLS 0.76% $3.92 telstra group limited

dividend is gone how much have you heard from so called expert...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 421 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    dividend is gone how much have you heard from so called expert analysts what do you want dividend yield or share growth this is like negative gearing a house at todays price 8c still a good yield and claim the loss at tax time,  and unlike selling a house if you dont like whats going on sell get your money in 3 days and look at something else.

my point is i think the decisions they have made are pro share growth and yes maybe some are buying so they can get the ex dividend,  and sell but i think that long term management are doing the right thing share growth will sh1t on a dividend. 

go telstra we also need our stinking govts to stop meddling in their affairs they are way to over regulated i personally want a ceo to come in and stand up to the govts and regulators and tell them the damage they are doing to this business, they let the power cos get away with murder and screw the telcos absolute disgrace 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.92
Change
-0.030(0.76%)
Mkt cap ! $46.33B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.95 $3.95 $3.90 $69.01M 17.63M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 271136 $3.91

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.92 282151 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236