RBY 0.00% 0.9¢ rockeby biomed limited

I got a reply from Rockeby , here it is :Dear Alex,Yes, Rockeby...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,374 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    I got a reply from Rockeby , here it is :

Dear Alex,

Yes, Rockeby Biomed Ltd is still active. Please be informed that this company was delisted from the ASX was carried out on last year, Nov 2009. It was outlined as one of the agenda in the notice of the AGM and is as pasted below, for your attention. Should you need further clarifications, you may wish to contact Advanced Share Registry Services, Share Registrar of Rockeby at the following details. Now that the company is delisted, Rockeby shares can be traded by private sale which means the seller will need to find a buyer and the value of the shares will be determined by agreement between the seller and the buyer.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RBY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236