CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. asf
    9,888 Posts.
    Former holder here.

I just saw this one come up on the day lows. Seems like the company is living on debt- just cashed in a convertible note. I had thought SHK might become a target of the voracious LionGold, but LG has put out a statement saying they are in "consolidation" mode, and it seems like their appetite for distressed Aussie goldies has waned- they cancelled the NAV buy out, and the BSM placement. So, SHK goes back to being a distressed goldy, but perhaps not a takeover target.

Dunno how it is going to go for this one. The con note holder probably hopes for a pump at some time, as is customary with these types of things. Either that, or they just get to keep the company, given they have a mortgage over it.

Good luck to holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236