WNI 0.00% 5.6¢ wah nam international holdings limited

where is all the good news?, page-4

1. 1,049 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Kiwi, like you, when I saw that the 2 biggest shareholders are a big bank and the billionaire shipping magnate, it makes me more comfortable that WNI are in it for the money. What I want to see is if the WNI board are interested in small shareholders such as ourselves benefitting from a WNI market capital increase of if they will devise ways of rewarding the big holders and screwing us. I don't think the SP is going anywhere until the disgruntled ex BRMers have divested themselves of their WNI holdings. At least it appears that the SP isn't going to drop much below 5cents. I still believe that in the next 6-12 months that the SP will be up towards the 12 cent mark. 2016 is the new production date, so anything beyond the 12 cents isn't likely to occur for about 2 years unless there is a miraculous rail contract signing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WNI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236