WNI 0.00% 5.6¢ wah nam international holdings limited

Mozart it was only a week ago when we were informed of the board...

1. 963 Posts.
    Mozart it was only a week ago when we were informed of the board change and who the major shareholders are.
    It's because I was so worked up in the last few months, that I am impatient for news to know what our future is.
    The fact that our new chair is the new and second larges shareholder, the magnate that put up the money for the take over, makes it exciting.
    Also the largest shareholder is the largest bank in HK, gives me a bit of confidence that our CEO will have to perform for his bosses.
    I expect the new board will be holding a number of board meetings
    to formalize a path for our future, which will take time
    I think the market,(like you and I), is now waiting for some news, to see what direction it will move.
    Cheers and good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WNI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236