SRK 0.00% 3.3¢ strike resources limited

Xstrata is the obvious suitor however their tie up with Glencore...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,947 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 67
    Xstrata is the obvious suitor however their tie up with Glencore may prevent any deal in the near term. Glencore has also been looking to build an iron ore business so SRK would still be a good fit.

I notice in the latest presentation they go out of their way to show the proximity of Xstrata assets to SRKs

Xstrata would also know how to navigate through the local issues including community relations so I dont think that would be enough to scare them away

it seems the focus is to increase the scale i.e. more tonnes so that it becomes a 30-40 year project

certainly worth signicantly more than 11c however it seems someone is intent on keeping it at these levels

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236