PLA 0.00% 6.7¢ platinum australia limited

Well it's tax return time so I've got to go back through my old...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 159 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Well it's tax return time so I've got to go back through my old docs to manually calculate my losses.

The whole process of company going bust stinks. It should be a requirement that when a listed company goes bust there is an automatic ASIC inquiry. I'm not talking about a witch hunt but a simple investigation and explanation from management what went wrong and what will happen going forward.

At the moment its - Everything is ok > Voluntary VA (we are looking at your many options) > Merger (won't happen) > Sale (you might get something) > Haha no! (and they're never herd of again).

Its also annoying that the ASX removes the historical information when listing fee's aren't paid, it should be for information going forward, after all we paid the $$ in the past. It just punishes the poor investors.

By the way does anyone actually know what to our smokey hill mine? I think it went to African Thunder, but wasn't there a news article about corruption @ African thunder?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236