IGS 0.00% 0.3¢ international goldfields limited...

If you read all the posts on KAB, RRS, CCC, NKP you would have...

1. 5,656 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    If you read all the posts on KAB, RRS, CCC, NKP you would have seen that I was ramping the companies.
    You said sister companies!

My point is to clearly show how dangerous it is to listen to an Okap SI.
    What is more concerning is that after your self proclaimed losses and lies you say you were told.
    You are here ramping another Okap stock.
    Does not seem much has changed. You say you were told that Santa fe had no effect. You posted this little bit of misinformation a number of times.
    You post more misinformation about a progress report you say you got from one of your SI mates.
    But it wasn't a progress report. Was it! I find it very hard to believe you did not know this was an ASX inquiry given your supposed source. If you didn't. You got conned good and shows once again the dangers of posting unsubstantiated BS!

Do you agree with my thought that IGS will have to find more funding to meet the asset test? Over another $1m. Another $410m shares if at .0025c
    Putting the the already massive dilution event even worse. Around 2.6b shares at a guess!

Then a consolidation!!!!!!!!

Is this your version of success??

I feel that before the next Q. There may well be a suspension. If not one would think the ASX will inquire once again as to proof that this is a going concern. It will most certainly not show it is in the Nov Q unless another small CR can takes place.

I'm sure a number of new/ reactivated account will show up if that"s the case.

Pretty much turning out how I said it would.

TOOT TOOT. COUGH COUGH!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.