IGS 0.00% 0.3¢ international goldfields limited...

What the ????, page-21

1. 4,855 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 171
    ME Too

Your hero will not come across on the NKP forum. Wonder why? Now says that NKP is not an OKAP stock. But ready to post about it on this forum week after week accusing me with his so called facts. No conviction shown. There is a name for such posters and it starts with a COw...

Posters do not have to substantiate what they are told. My posts clearly state that info has been received by whoever. Up to readers to check out facts and see who tells lies or reports what is told. Go read all the HC posts and you will find opinions, shared info, facts etc. That's what the forum is all about... sharing. We never know until afterwards who has communicated untruths.

Didn't KIWI post that he got sensitive info on NKP from the Bengwenyama lawyer which he in turn published on HC? How sure was he of the info provided on a confidential basis? I had received the info well before he did.

He is but a joke.

For the record I have often agreed to present my info emails to the Administrator or a lawyer for validation without compromising my sources. Has KIWI ever done that????

I am sick of this bullsheet from you guys.

Lets see what KIWI and you have to say about IGS receiving funds and going full bore with Winter Gardens.

Lets see if BMZ will relist and secure funding. I have positive opinions on both companies. Lets see if my opinions turn to reality before year end or if they will no longer be going concerns as KIWI advocates/wishes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.