RXL 3.85% 13.5¢ rox resources limited

I actually think the Helios proposal supports my view even while...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 787 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 147
    I actually think the Helios proposal supports my view even while it is struggling to get traction. I have not researched the comments by andyk_79 and perhaps he can give some reference.
    RXL's behaviour supports what I have said although I accept that there is an alternative that the company was simply incapable of obtaining finance (and hence credibility) to develop Reward in conjunction with Teck.
    I have already pointed to how an exploration oriented company can reward its shareholders by giving CHN as an example. Quite simple really, they make cash distributions from their profits when they sell off a resource. In the case of RXL, as you have pointed out, the Board has preferred to retain the profits and engage in new exploration which keeps all the executive well paid. If RXL was either incapable or unwilling to participate in the development of Reward, then what makes you think it will be different with Mt Fisher and Collurabbie?
    My holding is insufficient to lead me to sell but apart from the fact that you picked this up after visiting the pub, why would you be concerned when you have no holding?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RXL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
0.005(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $57.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.5¢ 13.0¢ $38.48K 285.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 77428 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 214871 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.59pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RXL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.