SRK 0.00% 3.3¢ strike resources limited

I think a doubling is within the range of possibilities, but it...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 521 Posts.
    I think a doubling is within the range of possibilities, but it all depends on what they say they intend to do with the money.

If they decide to wind things up and hand back all the cash, it would more than double.

If they decide to use the cash to buy into other projects, then it would all depend on the projects and time lines. We could see the SP appreciate only modestly.

As it stands, it looks like the market is pricing in SRK winning the shootout and needing 2 billion to develop a project for an item that many don't seem to want right now.

I do not expect to see much of a change in SP if that happens, unless it is coincident with some other corporate activity that will move things forward.

I see this as a one way bet right now. Little downside if they pick up the project and 30%-100% up if they don't.

But heck, my math has been wrong before!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.931M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 24670 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 4161 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236