KZL 0.00% 12.0¢ kagara ltd

what position share holders?, page-9

1. 625 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    I know their are a lot of us in this fallen angel at much higher prices than my entry point.... Look at De Bertoli... 30 odd million shares at an average of probably 50c ...

I can see this coming back on at say 10c and getting sold down to say 4-5c in a matter of weeks... Then what?? We stay at these levels for years because they do CR's and dilute the crap out of it...
    No thanks..... Give me the max they can from the sale of everything and move on.. We only have our selfish selves to blame for our poor trading. And the bad decisions we all made.

Good luck CROC and to all of us, we need some... :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236