ORN 6.25% 1.7¢ orion minerals ltd

Seems you're just ranting because the share price went down,...

1. 109 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Seems you're just ranting because the share price went down, guess what - it leaped up almost 50% on Friday (yes it will probably go down again). With all due respect, you likely have no more of a clue about what the Directors of ORN are doing than myself or anybody else on this forum. While I agree an update would be useful, they are operating a business and doing what they can to secure a result. I am also not sure if you're aware that ALL Directors of ORN are not paying themselves a salary?! That's right, they so firmly believe in the drilling that they are paying themselves in shares. Do you really believe they are creaming anything with the drops we have seen - no they are not and right now they are probably focussed on getting the results we are hoping for. Before you and CheapPrice spout hatred, perhaps just calm your heels and focus on the facts. This is and was always going to be a spec buy, however they are in a fantastic geological area with proven test drilling results and every update so far has shown positive results, this isn't a lie. Negativity serves only to justify why you think the share price has dropped over the past few months but with a stock like this, the competence of the Directors or otherwise is unlikely to be the reason. It's just some person in a room with a laptop somewhere (smarter than you or I), throwing big chunks of cash around to manipulate the price, just ride it out like the rest of us and hopefully we will all be happy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ORN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.